Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
To ensure the health and safety of our patients, visitors, staff and communities, we have implemented specific precautions to make our facilities among the safest places to receive care.
- Screening patients for fever, cough, shortness of breath and other COVID-19 symptoms
- Requiring patients and staff to wear face masks
- Designating elevators and waiting areas between ill and well patients, depending on symptoms and types of visits
- Utilizing social distancing
- Cleaning our facilities per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) protocol