Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
We understand that you may have concerns about receiving medical care at this time. However, it is important that you get the care you need, when you need it. At Golden Valley Memorial Healthcare, we remain diligent in our fight against COVID-19 and have taken careful steps to ensure the health and safety of our patients, visitors and staff.
We have implemented these precautions to make our facilities among the safest places to receive care at this time.
- Screening everyone for fever, cough and other symptoms prior to entering
- Requiring staff to wear masks
- Encouraging patients and visitors to wear masks
- Designating elevators and waiting areas between ill and well patients, depending on symptoms and types of visits
- Utilizing social distancing
- Cleaning our facilities per Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) protocol
To protect yourself, your family and our communities:
- Wash your hands often
- Practice social distancing and stay at least six feet away from other people
- Wear a mask when social distancing cannot be accomplished
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and then throw it in the trash
- Avoid touching your face
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces regularly
- Stay home when you are sick
As we know more about COVID-19, we are committed to providing you with information that is easy to understand and share. Use these resources for your own use—or share them with family and friends.