To provide access to transportation for healthcare appointments, Golden Valley Memorial Healthcare (GVMH), partners with HealthTran, OATS and Medical Transportation Management. Attendees are encouraged to wear a mask, but not required.
HealthTran is available to drop off or pick up patients at any GVMH location for any GVMH service. Call 660.890.RIDE (7433) to schedule a ride.
- Call for time availability
- Transportation offered to any GVMH patient
- $5 one way
- $10 round trip
- Card or check payment over the phone at the time of scheduling transportation is preferred
- Cash will be excepted at the time of registration, if needed
Scheduling a Ride
- Call 660.890.RIDE (7433) to request a ride at least 36 hours prior to the desired pick-up time or at the time of appointment scheduling
- Rides scheduled under 36 hours prior to the desired pick-up time are at the discretion of the schedule and availability of transport
- Tell the scheduler if you have mobility concerns or need an escort
- Disclose any health issues that may be harmful to others or yourself
Confirming a Ride
- 48 hours prior to pick up the rider will receive a text or call reminding them of their ride with the option to cancel the ride from 309.226.4450
- Driver will call the rider within 24 hours of the ride to introduce themselves and confirm the ride
- You must accept the ride during this call or text to confirm pick-up
- Two additional attempts will be sent to confirm the ride — one per hour. If you do not confirm, the ride will be cancelled
- By confirming, you acknowledge that transportation cannot be guaranteed
- Transportation is dangerous and may result in personal injury
Code of Conduct
- Be ready 15 minutes prior to pick-up time
- No smoking in the vehicle
- Wear a seatbelt
- Follow the transport drivers’ instructions
- Drivers are not allowed to accept goods or tips
To reschedule or cancel a HealthTran ride, call 660.890.RIDE (7433)
By choosing to ride with HealthTran, you take responsibility to follow the guidelines and code of conduct. Report a concern by contacting the Missouri Rural Health Association HealthTran at 573.616.2740 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OATS Transit is available to drop off or pick up patients at any GVMH location. Call 660.827.2611 or 800.276.6287 to schedule a ride.
- Earliest appointment time for pick up is 8 a.m.
- Transportation offered to residents of Calhoun, Clinton, Deepwater, Osceola, Warsaw, Windsor and surrounding areas
- $1.00 each way for residents of Clinton
- $2.50 each way for residents of Calhoun, Deepwater, Osceola, Warsaw and Windsor
- Cash payments of the exact amount are preferred
- Debit cards are accepted, but you must call 573.443.7516 (ext. 9006) with your information prior to the ride
Scheduling a Ride
- Call the OATS Transit office at 660.827.2611 or 800.276.6287 to schedule a ride
- An automate response will answer
- To skip, press 1
- Provide your name, address and phone number
- Be prepared to provide the destination address, appointment time and pick-up time
- Please schedule at least 24 hours in advance for early morning and out-of-town rides
- Rides can be scheduled up to three weeks before the appointment date
To cancel a ride, please call 660.827.2611 or 800.276.6287.
Medical Transportation Management
Medical Transportation Management is available for patients who may be eligible for transportation benefits through Medicaid.
Scheduling a Ride:
- Call 866.269.5927 to schedule a ride.
- Be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Name and date of birth
- Medicaid number
- Height and weight (if in a wheel chair)
- Patient address and phone number
- Destination address and phone number
- Name and type of provider
To cancel a ride or arrange to be picked up following your appointment, call 866.269.5944.